Dive Solana can be reached by land from Manila. The average driving time is 2-3 hours depending on current traffic conditions. Toll fees will cost Php249.00 (approx US$5-6) (Updated January 2011)
Back to Top
Step by Step Directions to Solana Resort
1. Take the South Super Highway (also known as SLEX or South Luzon Expressway).
2. Pay SLEX toll P167.00 at the Calamba exit.
3. Continue along SLEX which will lead to the new STAR TOLLWAY (approx 6km/4mi).
4. You will pay two toll fees, the first is P22.00 then a second one for P60.00 at the end of STAR TOLLWAY.
(Star tollway is 40kms/24mi from start to end of toll)
5. The road will split into three in 200meters/.1mi. Take the one straight ahead that leads to the Batangas pier.
6. You will see a Toyota car dealership on the left.
7. Keep going straight until you see the flyover. Go under the flyover and turn right at the intersection.
8. Keep going straight on this road for about 4.5km/2.7mi until you see Jollibee (fast food restaurant). Turn right.
9. Follow the road until it curves to the left.
10. Keep going, you will see Metrobank on the left, then Petron gas station on the right.
11. Shortly after Petron gas station, you will cross a short bridge.
12. Right after crossing the bridge, turn left towards the shipyards. You will pass AG&P and Keppel Shipyards.
13. In about 8.8km/5.4mi, you will reach the circular Mabini shrine, turn right.
14. Stay on this road which heads out to the Anilao pier.
15. Turn left before the pier, you will start seeing resort signs along the way.
16. Continue on this road which will take you to the Anilao resorts. Solana is approximately 10 kms/6.21 mile from this point.
17. Solana is on your right.
Back to Top
Call or send us a text (+63) 908.8.SOLANA (765262)
(Standard text messaging fees will apply)
If you wish to receive a copy of the directions listed above to your email, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please DO NOT
send inquiries to this address.
For other questions, please send an email to email@example.com
For those with existing reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org
on your Iphone!